5 Best Digital Marketing Tools
SEMrush not only helps you perform day-to-day tasks but also provides in-depth analysis that is very clear. can be easily incorporated into your digital marketing strategy.
When it comes to backlink analysis. Ahrefs is the #1 tool. With Ahrefs, it’s super fast and easy to do a content gap analysis or explore new keywords and topics to focus on when creating content.
This tool by digital marketing pioneer Neil Patel is the best free keyword and competitor research tool that every digital marketer should leverage. This tool comes with features that many tools are charging for.
Google Keyword Planner (GKP) is absolutely critical for determining your digital marketing landscape. Google Keyword Planner allows you to find the keywords that help you achieve brand visibility on the search for your target audiences.
It’s such a timesaver for when you just need to get something gorgeous together quickly. It’s so easy and intuitive that just about anyone can use it and create professional-looking visuals in minutes.
Digital Marketing in 5 Steps
Digital marketing can be confusing, but understanding the process is simple and repeatable. Start your successful digital marketing campaign with these five steps.
1. DEFINE A TARGET AUDIENCE
It’s impossible to hit a target blindfolded and with both arms t led behind your back. Creating marketing campaigns without your target audience Is no different. Understanding your audience Is necessary for making a connection.
2 CREATE REMARKABLE CONTENT
With your target audience Insight. it’s time to focus on creating content of interest to them. Creating remarkable content is the hook that captures your audience’s attention.
3 BUILD AN EMAIL LIST
Even the most receptive audience may not have the time or budget to do business with you today. Overcome these hurdles by building an email list you can nurture until your audience is In better standing.
4 MAKE SALES
The best products and services still need a show of emotion to satisfy your customers’ needs. If great content Is the engine driving your digital marketing machine, then sales are where the rubber meets the road.
5 MEASURE, OPTIMIZE & REPEAT
Digital marketing makes measurement easy and affordable. Analyzer ion allows you to gain helpful insight when optimizing your targeting, content. and sales processes. For the best results, repeat to keep growing your business.
Types of Digital Marketing
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. Put simply, it’s the set of actions you can take to help your website rank higher in searches on Google and other search engines.
Google Adwords (Pay Per Click)
PPC is a cost-effective method of online advertising where ads are displayed on search engine results pages.
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Social Media Marketing is all about promoting your product and services by using different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedln, etc.
Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email.
Content marketing is the process of creating high-quality, valuable content to attract, inform, and engage an audience, while also promoting your brand.
Affiliate marketing is the process by which an affiliate earns a commission for marketing another person’s or company’s products.Source: CriticEye
Digital Marketing 101
How to use the Internet to market your products or services.
WEB DEVELOPMENT & DESIGN
• Web Development and Web Design work together to moke a website function in o way that serves the needs of the user and the goals of the website owner.
• The goal is to engage website visitors and lead them to purchase or subscribe.
• SEO (search engine optimization) is the use of techniques and tools that help website content get discovered by search engines and served in search results.
• The goal is to deliver traffic to o website via organic search engine results.
• The use of web pages, blog articles, videos, eBooks, etc. to attract website visitors through helpful and engaging content that answers their questions and provides value.
• The goal is to create, publish, and promote content that attracts buyers and is optimized for search engines.
• The use of social networking sites to share content and build a community of followers.
• The goal is to drive leads to your website using engaging content, including images, written posts, and video while building o community of followers and customers.
PPC & SOCIAL ADVERTISING
• Pay-per-click is a method of advertising by displaying ads in search engine results. Social advertising is the display of ads on social media platforms.
• The goal is to drive leads to your website by placing ads in front of targeted search engines and social media users.
• The use of SEO, social media, and/or advertising to attract visitors to a form on your website or landing page where they will sign up for an offer in exchange for their contact information.
• The goal is to attract targeted leads to your website so that you may build o relationship with them which will result in soles.
• Building a relationship with leads by providing value and extending your content beyond what they can find on your website, using email marketing.
• The goal is to build o relationship with your audience and potential customers and lead them further down your sales funnel toward a purchase.
• The use of metrics and data to determine whether or not your digital marketing efforts are successful in meeting goals.
• The goal is to make informed decisions about your digital marketing strategy and adjust your strategy as you learn more about your website users and target audience.
Source: SME Marketing
The Best Times to Post on Social Media
THURSDAY 8 FRIDAY 01:00 PM-04:00 PM
The closer the weekend comes about the more people check out and check in to Facebook.
MONDAY 11:00 AM-01:00 PM 07:00 PM-09:00 PM
This is mainly due to companies posting during this time and stirring interaction
SATURDAY-SUNDAY 08:00 PM-11:00 PM
People have more time to sit back, relax & pin.
MONDAY – FRIDAY 12:00-01:00 PM
Click-through rates are higher during weekdays and work hours.