HOW TO MAKE AN APPLE ICED COFFEE
1. Pull your espresso shot and let It cool.
2. Take a glass and add the syrup To the bottom. Next, add In the Ice on top of the syrup.
3. Layer the apple Juice into the mixture by pouring it slowly over the back of the spoon.
4. Add the ice cubes and coffee to the shaker and shake. Remove the ice cubes from the shaken mixture.
5. Layer the iced coffee over the back of the spoon onto the top of the drink.
6. Optional: Serve up on a plate with a slice of apple as a garnish.
1/2 oz apple syrup
3 or 4 Ice cubes
1 shot of espresso
3 oz Apple Juice
Optional: apple sliceSource: Home Grounds